Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ariel - Final Presentation

1) My final project will consist of an interactive blog. I’ve used Tumblr as my format and
enabled all comments and question options to that anyone can be apart of the blog. The blog’s
theme is how to embrace the web 2.0 of literature. There are several blogs that are for
condemning the e-reader and vice versa for those who believe that the printed book is too elitist.
But I have yet to find an interactive format where both sides of the argument can come together
and actively partake in a conversation about the one thing that connects these two radical sides:
reading itself.
2) I believe that there can come into existence some sort of media platform where physical book
lovers and tablet connoisseurs a like and come together and healthily discuss why or why not
they prefer said form of their common interest; reading! This blog will aid in creating or adding
possibilities to this narrative and hopefully provide an outlet where the opposing views can be
met with the best of what the web 2.0 world has to offer.
3) The vision is already coming together very well, I just need to spend some time and add all of
the various artifacts I’ve found and create a fuller space. The blog will consists of me posting
articles, memes, videos, posts for open questions and answer, where anyone that can find the
blog (I’m hoping that the use of hash tags will provide for people to see it more easily) and is
interested will participate in the conversation.
4) Here is a link to the blog. There are still many more things I plan on adding for the final
product. http://digitalinquisitor.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. I find your topic to be very interesting. I was unaware that this was quite a heated debate and it sounds extremely prominent! I think the blog idea is a very smart and viable option to get your word out. Great work!

    ReplyDelete