Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Chase - Final Presentation

For my project I am going to make a short video on how social media affects

romantic relationships.


I am going to have a few different scenes.  The first one is going to be a girl scrolling

through all her social media sites such as twitter Facebook, Instagram and then

Snapchat.  Then I am going to have a guy do the same thing.  Once the girl scrolls

through snapchat she sees a snapchat sent from another person of her boyfriend

hanging out and kissing another girl.  She then proceeds to call him and ask where

he is and he says he is at home.  He completely lies making the girl extremely upset

and ultimately she breaks up with him.

3 comments:

  1. Chase- this is a really interesting topic! I definitely agree that social media plays a huge role in modern relationships. Another good idea for a scene might be to have a sad girl Facebook stalking her ex and being really sad about what she sees. This would show how damaging social media can be after a relationship ends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice idea!
    The first time I read it, I thought you are so close to my topic! And yes you are so close since you're talking about social media :)
    It is a great idea, I really think that most people that social media for dating, they lie and show no truths. I’m really exciting to see how the final output will be!
    Try to find some examples from your friend and try to play with it. I mean bring something from the real life. Lots of people were being victims of social media and made love for years with the “keyboard”. One of my friend loved someone over Twitter and she wanted to leave the US to go to Philippines just because of a 60-year man who played a role of 32-year man for 3 years! She could choose Skype instead :(

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chase- I think this is a really great idea to portray the effects social media has on relationships.

    ReplyDelete